Generic Accupril (quinapril) is an ACE inhibitor. ACE stands for angiotensin converting enzyme. Generic Accupril is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and heart failure.
Blood Pressure Accupril (Generic)
Quinapril marketed under the brand Accupril s an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor (ACE inhibitor) used in the therapy of hypertension as well as heart disease. Quinapril is prescribed to cure hypertension. Lowering hypertension aids stop strokes, cardiovascular disease, and kidney issues. It functions by relaxing blood vessels so blood could move much more conveniently. Take Accupril (Quinapril) exactly as prescribed by your physician. Adhere to all instructions on your prescription tag. Your medical professional may occasionally alter your dosage. You should tell your medical professional if you experience continuous retching or looseness of the bowels, or if you are sweating greater than usual. You can quickly become dehydrated while taking Quinapril. This could cause extremely reduced high blood pressure, electrolyte disorders, or kidney failure. If you need surgical treatment, inform the surgeon beforehand that you are making use of Accupril. You might require to stop using the medication for a short time. Seek for emergency medical help in case you experience any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; severe tummy discomfort; tumefaction of your face, lips, tongue, or throat; problem breathing. Notify your doctor without delay in case you have a major negative effects including: high temperature, body aches, cools, flu signs; light or yellowed skin, dark tinted urine, high temperature, distraction or weakness; feeling like you may lose consciousness; high potassium (sluggish heart rate, weak pulse, muscle fragility, tingly sensation); urinating basically than usual, or not at all; breast pain.
How to buy Accupril online
You may painlessly get Accupril (Quinapril) on-line with a help of our site. However you ought to take your therapy with a great care. Try to consult with your doctor before making a decision to order this . Even if you think the information above is enough for you to choose, medical consultation is a should to prevent severe adverse results.
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per pill||You save|
|30 pills|| || || || || |
|60 pills|| || || || || |
|90 pills|| || || || || |
|120 pills|| || || || || |
|180 pills|| || || || || |
How to take
Take Accupril exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Accupril: hives; severe stomach pain; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling like you might pass out;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine, fever, confusion or weakness;
- high potassium (slow heart rate, weak pulse, muscle weakness, tingly feeling);
- chest pain;
- urinating more or less than usual, or not at all;
- swelling, rapid weight gain; or
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
- Less serious Generic Accupril side effects may include:
- muscle pain, back pain;
- dizziness, tired feeling;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach discomfort; or
- mild skin itching or rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Do not use salt substitutes or potassium supplements while taking Generic Accupril, unless your doctor has told you to. Avoid drinking alcohol. It can further lower your blood pressure and may increase some of the side effects of Generic Accupril. Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- gold injections to treat arthritis;
- lithium (Lithobid, Eskalith);
- tetracycline (Ala-Tet, Brodspec, Panmycin, Sumycin, Tetracap);
- a potassium supplement such as K-Dur, Klor-Con;
- salt substitutes that contain potassium;
- a diuretic (water pill); or
- aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as Generic Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cambia, Cataflam, Generic Voltaren, Flector Patch, Pennsaid, Solareze), indomethacin (Indocin), meloxicam (Mobic), and others.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Accupril.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Generic Accupril at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light. Dispose of any unused medication past the point of expiry. Keep out of reach of children and pets.