Generic Acticin (for the skin) is a cream is used to treat head lice and scabies. It works by killing the scabies mite (Sarcoptes scabiei). Generic Acticin acts on the nerve cell membrane to disrupt the sodium channel current by which the polarization of the membrane is regulated. Delayed repolarization and paralysis of the pests are the consequences of this disturbance.
Antibiotics Acticin Topical (Generic)
Acticin Topical (Permethrin), sold under the brand Nix amongst others, is a medicine as well as insecticide. As a medicine, it is recommended to treat scabies and also lice. It is applied to the skin as a cream or cream. Permethrin belongs to a class of drugs referred to as pyrethrins. Acticin Topical functions by immobilizing as well as killing the mites as well as their eggs.Never take orally. This medicine is for use just on the skin.Never relate to open cuts or wounds. If the medication obtains in your eyes or mouth, wash with water. You may have a momentary rise in itching, swelling, or redness of treated skin when you first start consuming Acticin. Each gram of Acticin Cream 5% contains Acticin Topical 50 mg (5%). In clinical tests, generally mild and short-term burning and also painful followed application with Permethrin cream in 10% of clients and also was related to the seriousness of infestation. Pruritis was reported in 7% of individuals at different times post- application. Erythema, insensitivity, tingling, and rash were reported in 1 to 2% or less of clients.
Acticin Topical (Permethrin) Purchase
You may easily buy Acticin Topical (Permethrin) online with a help of our internet medical service. But at the same time you need to take your therapy with a great care. Purchase Permethrin after you talked to a physician. Never ever do self-medication. The overdose can trigger the immediate death.
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per tube||You save|
|1 tube|| || || || || |
|2 tubes|| || || || || |
|3 tubes|| || || || || |
|4 tubes|| || || || || |
|5 tubes|| || || || || |
How to take
Do not take this medication by mouth. It is for use only on the skin, hair, fabrics, or other surfaces.
Use this medication exactly as directed on the label, or as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use it in larger amounts or for longer than recommended.
You may need to shake the medication before each use. Follow the directions on the medicine label.
Do not apply Generic Acticin topical to open cuts or wounds.
To treat scabies:
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry. Apply a thin layer of Generic Acticin topical to all body parts from the neck down to the soles of the feet. Rub in completely. Leave the medication on for 8 to 14 hours, then wash it off completely.
- When using Generic Acticin topical on an infant, also apply the medication to the scalp, temples, and forehead. Avoid applying close to the eyes, nose, mouth, or genitals.
- If your condition does not clear up within 14 days after applying Generic Acticin topical, use another application.
To treat head lice:
- When using the shampoo, apply it to dry hair only. Cover all hair completely and leave the shampoo in for 10 minutes. Then work into a lather using warm water and rinse out thoroughly.
- When using the cream rinse, wash your hair using shampoo only (no conditioner or 2-in-1 shampoo). Rinse thoroughly and towel dry the hair, leaving it damp. Apply enough of the cream rinse to completely saturate all hair. Leave the cream rinse in your hair for 10 minutes.
- Use a towel or washcloth to protect your eyes while the medication is left in your hair.
- Use a second application if lice are still seen 7 days after your first treatment.
- You may also use a nit comb to remove lice eggs from the hair. Your hair should be slightly damp while using a nit comb. Work on only one section of hair at a time, combing through 1- to 2-inch strands from the scalp to the ends.
- Rinse the nit comb often during use. Place removed nits into a sealed plastic bag and throw it into the trash to prevent re-infestation.
- Check the scalp again daily to make sure all nits have been removed.
To treat pubic lice (crabs):
- Wash and dry the treatment area. Apply Generic Acticin topical to all pubic hair and any surrounding hairs on the thighs and around the anus.
- Avoid getting this medication inside the rectum or vagina.
- Leave the medication in for 10 minutes. Then work into a lather using warm water and rinse out thoroughly.
- You may also use a nit comb to remove lice eggs from pubic hair (hair should be slightly damp).
- All sexual partners should also be treated to prevent re-infestation of crabs.
- To prevent reinfection, wash all clothing, hats, bed clothes, bed linens, and towels in hot water and dry in high heat. Dry-clean any non-washable clothing. Hair brushes, combs, and hair accessories should be soaked in hot water for at least 10 minutes.
For the most complete treatment of lice or scabies, you must treat your environment (clothing, bedding, etc) at the same time you treat your body.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have severe burning, stinging, redness, or swelling after applying Generic Acticin topical.
Less serious side effects may include:
- itching or mild skin rash;
- mild burning, stinging, or redness; or
- numbness or tingling where the medication was applied.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Before using Generic Acticin:
- Check with your doctor before using permethrin if your scalp is already red and inflamed.
- Talk with your doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- This medicine is not recommended for infants less than 2 months of age.
- Call your doctor if your eyebrows or eyelashes are affected.
- All members of your household should be checked, because lice are easily spread from one person to another.
- To prevent re-infection: Wash your clothes, bedding, and personal items (including washcloths, towels, hats, scarves, combs, brushes, wigs, hairpieces) in hot soapy water.
Avoid getting this medication in your mouth or eyes. If it does get into any of these areas, rinse with water.
Do not use other medicated skin products unless your doctor has told you to.
Avoid sexual or intimate contact with others until your lice or scabies infection has cleared up. Avoid sharing hair brushes, combs, hair accessories, hats, clothing, bed linens, and other articles of personal use. Lice and scabies infections are highly contagious.
It is not likely that other drugs you take orally or inject will have an effect on topically applied Generic Acticin. But many drugs can interact with each other. Tell your doctor about all your prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor.
Since Generic Acticin topical is usually needed only once, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule. Wait at least 7 days before using a second application.
Store Generic Acticin topical at room temperature away from moisture and heat.